¿Cuáles son adjetivos posesivos? Son:my, your, his, her, its, our, your y their. Usamos los adjetivos posesivos para mostrar posesión. El nombre poseído puede ser singular o plural. No hace falta el formato del adjetivo posesivo.
- This is a car. I like my car.
- I have a book. Sam loves my book.
- You have a company. Your company is big.
- This is a pen. Your pen is blue.
- He has a new boat. His boat is big.
- He has many friends. He likes his friends.
- She goes to school every day. Her school is close by.
- She made a nice cake. Her cake is delicious.
- The cat has some food. Its food is nice.
- It likes to visit us. Its visit was pleasurable.
- We threw the computer away. We threw our computer away.
- We own two cars. We own our two cars.
- You dislike cell phones. You don’t like your cellphones.
- You are a friend. Your friend is nice.
- They love big cities. Their city is big.
- They are going to the ball. Their ball is going to see a big turn-out.