Although o though
Las dos palabras, although o though funcionan como conjunciones y pueden ser usadas de manera intercambiables sin problemas. ‘Though’ es un adverbio. Si recuerdas, las conjunciones por definición son, según la RAE. Algunas conjunciones son: and, but y although.
Although y though como conjunciones
- Although he’s being dishonest about the case, we’re going to have to side with him.
- Though I was born in Canada, I still retain my American citizenship.
- We would love to see you this weekend, though we’ll only be able to stay for a short time because we’re busy.
- I’ll come around tonight, although I’m feeling a little sick.
Though: es un adverbio con el significado de ‘no obstante’ o ‘sin embargo’
- It’s a great day for our teams, and them, though.
- I would like to say, though, that you haven’t got enough evidence for the case.
- The funniest thing, though, is that you don’t seem to understand it.